Myinfo now pre-fills your personal particulars for eRegistration. You need not fill in certain fields for personal particulars, unless you wish to amend the information.


The MFA eRegister system is a voluntary and free service provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) to all Singapore citizens who travel or reside overseas. Regardless of whether you are travelling abroad for study, work or leisure, the eRegister system allows you to record information about your travel itinerary abroad. The information you provide us will allow us to contact you in order to make sure that you are safe and, if need be, assist you should an emergency (eg natural disasters, civil unrest, etc) occur.

You can now login to your Singpass account, and through Myinfo, pre-fill your personal particulars in eRegister.

You will take a few minutes to eRegister your travel plans online via the internet.

You will need to provide the following information to complete your eRegister record.

  a. Your personal particulars (will be pre-filled by Myinfo);
  b. Those travelling with you (if you are travelling as a group);
  c. Your travel itinerary, including accommodation, contact information and duration of stay in the country/cities you are visiting; and
  d. Name and contact number of person in Singapore to contact in case of emergency.

Should you decide not to eRegister, we strongly encourage you to make the following arrangements before leaving for your trip:
  a. leave a detailed travel itinerary and contact details with members of your family, colleagues or friends in Singapore;
  b. purchase comprehensive travel insurance which includes medical evacuation in case you encounter any unexpected emergencies: and
  c. carry the contact details of our Embassies and Consulates at your destination of travel with you. Please click here for a list of Singapore Overseas Missions.
All information provided is strictly confidential. It will not be released for any other purpose or to any third parties unless written authorisation is provided by you, or when such disclosure is permitted by law, especially in the event of a disaster, crisis or for emergency evacuation coordination purposes.